It's Wiscpunk You Idiot

3.17.2009

Burger Review 2: BK Burger Shot


After a recent controversial win with the Angry Whopper, the King has come out with its newest attempt at subjugating all burgerdom. The BK Burger Shot, as advertised, is a small hamburger.

I know what you're saying: "You mean like White Castle?"
The answer would be that yes, it is seemingly exactly like the world famous White Castle Slider, except for the fact the the BK Burger Shot is stupid. The first large difference is that the BK Burger Shot(s) that I ordered were not lovingly crafted on a steam grill with onions. My BK Burger Shots looked like they were made in a printer, the buns too, and then not separated on the perforated lines. I was served a sheet of bun, a sheet of roundish meat product, some stratregically placed pickles, mustard/ketchup spots, and another sheet of bun. I'm serious when I say that the esteemed burger engineers failed to follow the directions and assembled this product incorrectly, as if it were written at IKEA.

I'm willing to give the King the benefit of the doubt, but after this clear miss, The BK Burger Shot will definitely not make it very far. It tasted horrible and looked even worse. As a burger enthusiast, I do not like to separate my tiny hamburgers from each other before I can eat them. Maybe the BK in the BK Burger Shot stands for BUNCHA KRAP!!!

Advice: If you want small burgers, go to White Castle, not BK!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Unknown at 12:23

2 Comments:

that is an awesome review.

March 17, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Just wanted to say as someone who works at White Castle I appreciated the honesty of your review. Our competitors have their own unique products, they don't need to imitate ours!

Kim Bartley
VP, Marketing

March 18, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home