It's Wiscpunk You Idiot

10.11.2007

Donkeys

Columbine Tyler: New postPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:29 pm Post subject: I had an interesting encounter with a donkey today
I was driving into town to mail some packages and as I was driving I noticed
a donkey and his cow friend walking down the middle of the road.
Some how they had gotten out of their fenced in party zone and were
wondering around.
I stopped to say hello. The donkey said his name was Timmothy and he was the same stuff Im into so that was cool. I asked if they wanted to come into town for a beer but since they were out and about they said theyd figured
theyd keep going west to see if they could get back to their homeland they
were taken from years ago.
I hope to see they again.

JoeL: New postPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:07 pm Post subject:
I love when animals get out of their fenced in party zones.

One time I saw a bad ass bull with bigass horns chillin on the side of the
road lookin to score some bit-uddered heifer

Columbine Tyler: New postPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:00 pm Post subject:
I am serious, that donkey was the shit. He came right up to my window to
talk. And believe me when I tell you he was definently a HE! His dick was so
big it had a hoof on the end. Shocked

JoeL:New postPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:25 pm Post subject:
One fourth of July a couple years ago I partied with a donkey at this farm.
He didn't want any beer but you could feed him grass and shit. Then people
started shooting off old mortar shells and we all had to leap to safety as
they fired into the crowd. The donkey kept his cool though. He'da put Joe
Camel to shame *

JimA: New postPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:42 pm Post subject:
hey joe remeber that time we were burning one and we saw the dog and then
we saw the cows running down the road? that was cool

Labels:

posted by wiscpunk at 07:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home